Cape Coral Rowing Club
Saturday, June 1
Cape Coral Rowing Club invites you to experience the joy of rowing on Saturday, June 1 from 8am to 1pm at their facility at the Marina at Cape Harbour. Come to the Open House and be introduced to a sport which is enjoyed by people of every age.
The event is FREE and participants will:
* Have a tour of our facility and learn the parts of a
* Have an Concept II Ergometer demonstration.
* Get on an erg to learn the body movement in a rowing
* Learn some basic rowing commands
* Have an on the water rowing experience in an 8 person
shell with an experienced coxswain and experienced
* Enter a raffle for a free 6 session Learn to Row Program.